A glowing liquid highlighter that balances rose tones, radiance, and coverage in 3 shimmering shades for all skin tones.
Keep the Glow going with new additions to the bestselling Laura Mercier RoseGlow Collection.
Three special edition shades of a new sparkling Highlighter will bring the perfect Colour & Shine to every skin tone.
Each shade is infused with our RoseGlow Pearl Blend, a unique mix of pearls inspired from rose gold metal that self-adjusts to anyone’s complexion for the perfect nude shade.
Its unique blend of warm and cool tones brings life and light to your makeup in the most sophisticated way.
This superior liquid formulation balances coverage and comfort with soft silica powders for a blurring finish and sensorial oils for lasting lightweight wear. Infused with our RoseGlow Pearl Blend for the perfect highlighting shades for all skin tones.
• Radiant lit-from-within glow
• Lasting, lightweight wear
• Balanced shimmer & coverage
• Radiant lit-from-within glow: Infused with our RoseGlow Pearl Blend for the perfect highlighting shades for all skin tones.
• Lasting, lightweight wear: The sensorial oils for lasting lightweight wear.
• Perfectly balanced coverage & comfort: superior liquid formulation balances coverage and comfort with soft silica powders for a blurring finish
1. Twist the applicator to the “on” position and gently squeeze tube until product appears on the tip of the sponge. Tap sponge tip on back of hand to desaturate.
2. Dispense a small amount of Tinted Moisturizer Bronzer onto the back of your hand and apply to desired areas beginning with cheekbones using fingers or brush. Be sure to blend into skin before product sets for a lasting hydrated glow. A little goes a long way. For best results, apply on hydrated and primed skin. Always apply cream formulas before powder. For a more sculpted look, use a cream cheek brush to blend on targeted areas one at a time. Apply additional product to build coverage as desired.
3. Important: Clean as desired. Twist the sponge tip to the “Off” position so no product will come out. Use a tissue to wipe off any excess product from the sponge tip. Use a mild cleanser and water to clean. Let dry with cap off overnight, close the cap in the morning.